We all know that woodworking is an expensive hobby. Luckily, there are plenty of woodworking deals across the web to help ease that financial pain just a bit.
I scour the internet on a weekly, or sometimes even daily, basis to find the best deals available now that I can pass on to you. Sometimes these are one-off deals that only last a few hours, coupons that are good for weeks, or even exclusive deals that I can pass on to readers of this site.
If you’re a tool company and want a sale listed here feel free to contact me and we’ll get it added to the list.
And now without further ado, here are the deals.
|DEWALT Thickness Planer, Two Speed, 13-Inch (DW735X)||Price not available||This is the same planer I use in the shop! I just posted my review of the planer here if you want to read more.|
|Uvex Bionic Face Shield||$29.44|
|Flex Arm Magnetic Light||$49.99|
|Shark CNC Free Spindle Offer||Woodcraft is offering a free spindle with the purchase of certain Shark CNC’s|
|Rikon 10″ Bandsaw||$439.99||Highland Woodworking has a bunch of RIKON tools on discount right now including this awesome 10″ bandsaw.|
DEWALT Thickness Planer, Two Speed, 13-Inch (DW735X) – Price not available
The Dewalt DW735 planer offers a ton of value in a compact size and at this price its a no brainer if you’ve been looking to pull the trigger on a new tool. I keep mine on a furniture dolly and roll it under the wing of my tablesaw when not in use to maximize my floor space.
- Purchase includes one stationary 13" Planer, in/out feed tables with fasteners (attached to the base of the Planer base), extra blades and dust hose adapter. Stand is not included.
- Three knife cutter head of the thickness planer delivers 30% longer knife life and makes knife change faster and easier
- Two-speed gear box of the wood planer allows users to change feed speed to optimizing cuts per inch at 96 or 179 CPI
- Fan-assisted chip ejection vacuums chip off of the cutter head and exhausts them out of the machine
- 19-3/4-inch cast aluminum base is 2 times more rigid than a standard 10-inch base and folding tables
Uvex Bionic Face Shield – $29.44
I’ve talked before about the importance of wearing a face shield while woodturning and this is the exact same model that I use in the shop. This deal is the lowest price it has ever been offered on Amazon and probably won’t last long.
If you’re looking to upgrade your woodturning safety equipment then this is a must buy.
- Full shield design provides built-in chin protection and extended top-of-head coverage; protects against falling or flying objects, impacts, chemical splashes and airborne debris; black matte color
- Excellent optics provide increased visibility; clear polycarbonate visor with anti-fog/hard coat; comfortable rear cell foam and lightweight, balanced, ergonomic design for extended use
- Easy-to-set, ratcheting headgear assures comfortable, secure fit; highly adjustable headgear tilts visor nearer or farther from face for preference and application; 2,784 total possible positions
- Easily replaceable visor available in the following options: Clear Uncoated, Clear Anti-Fog/Anti-Scratch, Shade 3.0 and Shade 5.0.; breathable, removable, washable headband
- Must be worn with safety eyewear or goggles; fits comfortably with most goggles and respirators; 100% dielectric (no metal parts); meets ANSI Z87+ and CSA Z94.3 standards