We all know that woodworking is an expensive hobby. Luckily, there are plenty of woodworking deals across the web to help ease that financial pain just a bit.
I scour the internet on a weekly, or sometimes even daily, basis to find the best deals available now that I can pass on to you. Sometimes these are one-off deals that only last a few hours, coupons that are good for weeks, or even exclusive deals that I can pass on to readers of this site.
If you’re a tool company and want a sale listed here feel free to contact me and we’ll get it added to the list.
And now without further ado, here are the deals.
|Uvex Bionic Face Shield||$29.44|
|Flex Arm Magnetic Light||$49.99|
|Rikon 10″ Bandsaw||$439.99||Highland Woodworking has a bunch of RIKON tools on discount right now including this awesome 10″ bandsaw.|
Uvex Bionic Face Shield – $29.44
I’ve talked before about the importance of wearing a face shield while woodturning and this is the exact same model that I use in the shop. This deal is the lowest price it has ever been offered on Amazon and probably won’t last long.
If you’re looking to upgrade your woodturning safety equipment then this is a must buy.
- Full shield design provides built-in chin protection and extended top-of-head coverage; protects against falling or flying objects, impacts, chemical splashes and airborne debris; black matte color
- Excellent optics provide increased visibility; clear polycarbonate visor with anti-fog/hard coat; comfortable rear cell foam and lightweight, balanced, ergonomic design for extended use
- Easy-to-set, ratcheting headgear assures comfortable, secure fit; highly adjustable headgear tilts visor nearer or farther from face for preference and application; 2,784 total possible positions
- Easily replaceable visor available in the following options: Clear Uncoated, Clear Anti-Fog/Anti-Scratch, Shade 3.0 and Shade 5.0.; breathable, removable, washable headband
- Must be worn with safety eyewear or goggles; fits comfortably with most goggles and respirators; 100% dielectric (no metal parts); meets ANSI Z87+ and CSA Z94.3 standards